Welcome to Our Page!
What's Going on in 3rd Grade?
Third Grade Newsletter
Dec. 9, 2019
Dec. 19 - Classroom Christmas Party
Dec. 20 - School dismissed at 1 p.m./End of 2nd Quarter
Dec. 20 - Elem. Talent Show 8:30 a.m.
Dec. 23 - Jan. 3 - Christmas Break
Jan. 6 - School resumes
Reading - Author’s Purpose and Point of View
Story: Aero and Officer Mike
Test Friday over Vocabulary and Comprehension
Spelling -Test Friday
Language Art - Pronoun-Verb Agreement
Math - Ch. 6 Understand Division
Test on Tuesday, Dec. 17
Social Studies - Ch. 5 Missouri’s Government
Test on Wednesday, Dec. 18
Bonus: partner fortune
Students should have 5 AR points by the end of the 2nd quarter.
(Definitions on pg. 2)
Lesson 14 Vocabulary Words
- Ability - skill
- Patrol - walk through an area to watch or guard it
- Loyal - faithful
- Partners - two people who work together
- Shift - the period of time a worker does her or her job
- Snap - to bite quickly
- Lying - resting in a flat position
- Quiver - to shake or tremble