The A+ Scholarship program allows students who meet the following requirements to be eligible for 2 years of free college tuition at approved A+ institutions.
The requirements for A+ are as follows:
1. Be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or lawfully present in the U.S.
2. The student and his/her parent(s) must sign an A+ participation agreement.
3. Attend a designated A+ school for three years immediately prior to graduation.
4. Graduate with a least a cumulative 2.5(6.875) grade point average on a 4.0(11.0) scale
5. Graduate with a 95% attendance average over a four-year period.
6. Perform 50 hours of unpaid tutoring.
7. Maintain a record of good citizenship, including the avoidance of the unlawful use and/or possession of alcohol and drugs.
8. Make a good faith effort to secure all available federal post-secondary student financial assistance funds (PELL/SEOG) that do not require payment,
(The student must file the FAFSA by April 1st of their senior year.)
9. Male students must register under the United States Military Selective Service Act and show proof of such registration.
10. Beginning with the high school senior class of 2015, have achieved a score of proficient or advanced on the Algebra I end of course exam.
More Information available at the Missouri Department of Higher Education (MDHE)
More Information available at the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
High School >